I have started working towards adding my packages to ros.org. For this, the sources and documentation have been re-packaged into new repositories (along with their own wikis):
- grasp-execution-pkgs execution of grasps
- graspit-pkgs for all GraspIt! related packages
- jaco-arm-pkgs for all Jaco related packages incl. jaco tutorials
- gazebo-pkgs for all gazebo plugins
- moveit-pkgs for all MoveIt! related packages
- convenience-pkgs for generally convenient helper classes
- general-message-pkgs for fairly general message types
- Optional: inventor-viewer for the inventor viewer
- Optional: common-sensors for using the sensors in jaco-arm-pkgs
My GraspIt! fork now compiles into a library in graspit-pkgs. No headers or libraries of the original GraspIt! source are installed. This was done in the process of preparing for ROS packages, because the original GraspIt! code is not in the ROS builds / ubuntu packages yet.
I have also started working on the grasp execution, with the first tutorials being available in grasp-execution-pkgs.